Benefits of Membership
- Anesthesia Record (MSA Newsletter publications)
- Educational Meeting Discount (meetings put on by the Society)
- Representation and updates on state and federal legislative and regulatory issues
Apply for new Membership through ASA Website.
All new and rejoining members will come through and be processed by ASA
In order to be a member of the Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists (MSA), you must be a member of American Society of Anethesiologists (ASA).
- requirements (copy of MA license)
- requirements (endorsed by 2 members of the Society)
- must be retired from the practice of anesthesiology and a continuous active member of a component society for at least 10 years.
- (endorsed by director of training program)
2017 Annual Dues
MSA has joined the ASA Unified Dues Billing Program effective November 2015.
2017 Bills for Members will be combined with ASA Dues Invoice.
Medical Student (complimentary)